In the current chaotic environment we live in (hello Pandemic), I'm seeing examples of people losing their cool.
Unleashing rage, yelling and even attacking people over the smallest of things.
It's easy to feel like everything is out of control - people are scared but Shane from Farnam Street (a great blog btw), shares this great reminder...
...we already have these superpowers to exert control in our lives:
Superpowers you can have:— Shane Parrish (@ShaneAParrish) August 9, 2020
- Ability to change yourself & your mind
- Not taking things personally
- Not needing to prove you're right
- Careful selection of all relationships
- Staying calm
- Being alone without being lonely
- Being ok being uncomfortable
- Thinking for oneself